Which of the following is used to decrease the toxicity of amphotericin B?
1) Dose reduction
2) Liposomal delivery systems
3) Supplementing glucose
4) Giving it along with flucytosine
Which of the following statement is not true about diuretics:
1) Acetazolamide is a carbonic acid anhydrase stimulant
2) Thiazides act on cortical diluting segment of loop of Henle
3) Frusemide is a high ceiling diuretic
4) Spironolactone is an aldosterone antagonist
Dry mouth during antidepressant therapy is caused by blockade of:
1) Muscarinic acetylcholine receptors.
2) Serotonergic receptors.
3) Dopaminergic receptors.
4) GABA receptors.